Sunday 25 May 2014

Potato Salad

This recipe is so easy it is unbelievable! It was actually shared with me by some family friends quite a while ago. It is only quite recently though that I have started making it fairly regularly. The recipe that we were originally told also had chives in it, however I don't really think these are necessary therefore in my version I leave these out. Fresh chives are also not something we always have in without going to the shop so it is just more convenient to leave these out.

I will apologize now for the lack of measurement in this recipe, the reason is you need to adapt the recipe dependent on how many people you are serving etc.

Ingredients:

New potatoes
1/2-1 pack of bacon rashers
Spring Onions
Mayonnaise 

Directions:

  • Chop and boil the new potatoes.
  • Grill the bacon rashers
  • Slice the spring onions, including almost all of the green ends.
  • Once the bacon is cooked, cut into small pieces.
  • Add spring onions and bacon to a large mixing bowl.
  • Once the potatoes have cooked, leave to cool completely.
  • Add these to the bowl also and mix all the ingredients, adding as much mayonnaise as you desire.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think about Oven of Secrets!