Monday 28 April 2014

Time for Something New!

 I have always believed in the fact that trying new things is good and I've been thinking that in order to make my blog more accessible for different people I am going to start posting some of the crafty creations I do in my spare time.

If you have taken the time to read my 'About' page (and I can tell you now it won't have taken you much time as it is virtually non-existent!) then you will know that I briefly mentioned my passion for all things crafty! Therefore it won't come as a surprise to you that I am choosing to make this addition to my blog after such a short time of being here!

Most of these posts won't include a tutorial but they will be more about what I have made, why I have made it and who it is for. However that's not to say there won't ever be a little crafty tutorial here and there.

My name, despite it being 'Oven of Secrets' and therefore nothing to do with crafting, will be staying the same as the blog will continue to be mainly cooking/baking recipe style posts.

Another reason I have decided to make this change is because I am aware that I do not post on my blog much at all and this is probably because being able to find time to bake does not come as often as finding time to craft. Due to the fact you can start a craft project one day and finish it the next day, week or even month. Adding this little craft corner to my already 'DIY' style blog will simply enable me to be able to share more of my loves with you.

I hope you will share my opinion on this being a good opportunity for 'Oven of Secrets'.

I personally cannot wait to see where it takes us!

xxx

(Source)



2 comments:

  1. Visiting you from Basically Bonjour and you should definitely keep at this blogging because it looks like you have what it takes! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope I stick at it and I'm really loving it so far!

      Liv xx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think about Oven of Secrets!