Sunday 16 March 2014

Quick and Easy Banana Milkshake

I absolutely love milkshake.
I therefore thought it would be a good idea for me to share my 'Quick and Easy Banana Milkshake'. 

It literally takes a minute to make this shake and the results are brilliant! 
This milkshake goes really nicely with some scotch pancakes topped with golden syrup and sliced banana.



Makes: 2 large or 4 small glasses of banana milkshake

Ingredients:

  • 3 frozen bananas, halved and frozen the day before.
  • 600ml milk
  • 1 Tbsp of Golden Syrup
Directions:

  • Put bananas, milk and golden syrup into a blender.
  • Blitz the ingredients until they create a smooth consistency.
  • Pour into glasses and Enjoy!
I think the milkshake is best if it is served when it is still really cold as this makes it seem like there is ice cream in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think about Oven of Secrets!