Sunday 16 March 2014

Quick and Easy Oreo Milkshake (With a Subtle Banana Flavour)

If you've had a look around you may have seen my 'Quick and Easy Banana Milkshake'. This Oreo milkshake is near enough identical to it, the twist being, not to state the obvious...Oreo!

(Source)


I'm a big fan of the classic Oreo (I'm sure I'd be a fan of the other varieties but I'm afraid we don't have many in England!)  
I'd be looking around and saw that a few people had made their own cookies and cream milkshake using Oreo's, I thought to myself that I just had to try this simple variation on a normal milkshake.
Now I must admit that my milkshake will not be as indulgent as some of the other recipes you can find for this milkshake as they use cream as well. However this is about ease and convenience and unfortunately cream is not something you will always have in the fridge.


Makes: 2 large or 4 small glasses of milkshake

Ingredients:
  • 3 frozen bananas, halved and frozen the day before.
  • 600ml of milk
  • 1 Tbsp of Golden Syrup
  • 3-4 Oreo's
  • 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Directions:
  • Put bananas, Oreo's, milk, golden syrup and vanilla into a blender.
  • Blitz the ingredients until they create a smooth consistency.
  • Pour into glasses and Enjoy!

I've said to put the Oreo's into the blender however depending on how big you want the pieces of Oreo to be in your milkshake, you could just break them up by hand and then stir them into the milkshake at the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think about Oven of Secrets!